Life has been a bit crazy. When is it not when you have kids?? There are so many things that I need to write about, and I will as soon as I have time. I'll give a short little update now and more post when I get a chance.
1. The baby is growing great! That is one of the reasons I haven't been posting. I've been so sick. Finding out soon the gender of our little peanut.
2. Corbin turned 2!!!
3. Silas is now almost 10 months old and is finally on the growth charts. Yea!
4. Silas was dedicated at church.
5. We've been spending lots of time with grandparents and cousins. So fun.
6. The boys have enjoyed a number of trips to the childrens museum with good friends lately. I will be posting pictures soon. So many to go through but they are great.
7. A lovely weekend with friends up north this weekend.
8. And a new van! I know, I know, I'm surprised by own excitement on this. Its amazing and a huge blessing!