I realize that it has been quite some time since I wrote last. I'm going to start playing catch up! So many things have gone on in the last 2 months.
The biggest thing is not really a thing at all. He is our precious baby boy, Roland. I can hardly believe he is now 6 1/2 weeks old already. It has gone fast, too fast. I am absolutely head over heels, madly truly deeply in love. It doesn't get better.
A few of my favorite things:
1. New baby smell. Kind of like new car smell but oh so much better!
2. New baby stretching. You know, when you pick them up and the hold their legs up and arch their back. It doesn't last long and it is one of the things that I miss the most.
3. New baby cry. Yes, Yes, I know its weird to like their cry but it is so soft and tiny. Nothing like when your 2 year old is hollering.
4. Naptime. I am so fortunate that all of us are able to nap at the exact same time each day.
5. New baby breath. Sometime, put your face right up to a newborn that is sleeping and just feel their breath on your face. FYI, this is only recommended to babies you know, please do not attempt on strangers children, especially at the grocery store.
Ok, so that's it for today. I'm off to feed the above mentioned baby. I'll catch up on all our other happenings soon.