Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day

I'll be honest and say that I don't usually make a big deal out of Valentines day. Its really not that big of a deal to me. And it most certainly its not a big deal to Casey.  As long as my birthday, which is a week before, doesn't get overlooked, I don't really care so much. I had no expectations this year. Really!! I know, I know, its not like me. All I really wanted was to spend time with my boys and maybe get a nap in. Yea!! I got both. I was also very pleasantly surprised by my husband with a new camera. It was a combination gift. I think perhaps I made him feel a little guilty about not getting me a present on my birthday and this was his way of making up for it. I am thrilled!!

Soon you will all be blessed with the fruits of this lovely gift. Although I am still trying to figure out how to use all of the functions. I am already so happy with the quality of pictures it takes.

We also got one more out of this world gift, but that will be blogged about another day :)

1 comment:

Swidget 1.0