Monday, March 1, 2010

Valentines Day pt. 2


Ok, so I promised I'd share my other Valentines present in another post. Can you guess by the picture what it is?? Ok, so most of you already know.

We are having another baby!! 

You might be one of the many who have thought, or even asked these questions: Are you crazy? quite possibly, Do you know how baby's are made? Umm, yep, pretty sure I do (that's my g rated answer for that question), Are you overwhelmed? ofcourse.  I will be the first to say that this little blueberry (since that's about the current size) was a shock, not part of our plans. But that is ok with us. We trust that Christ has our lives planned out. This baby was part of God's plan before time began, we just didn't know it and we are thrilled none-the-less.

Any guesses on whether it will be a boy or a girl this time???

I honestly have no clue yet. I am not as sick, yet, as I was with both of the boys. Hopefully that will continue to be the case. I am exhausted. Casey has been for from work for awhile, while while hard has been a huge blessing when I can't keep my eyes open at 9 am. What will I do when he goes back to work?!?!?!

So, that's our big Valentine's Day surprise!

1 comment:

  1. Lacey, i totally didn't know you had a blog...I am going to be following it now. :) Congrats on your third... I am sure your parents are excited. Zach might be in MN this April, his youngest sister is having her first baby... I am sure he would love to see you :)

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0