Saturday, April 30, 2011

I Love to Read


We have books in this house. Many books. Books abound and can be found almost anywhere. We love to read.



While most of the books we read these days are about trucks or diggers, we also love Corduroy and Little Critters. Our current favorite is The Belly Button book. We read it multiple times a day and each boy wants to bring it to bed. The boys love to read about belly b's and throughly enjoy showing them off. In the book a little hippo affectionately refers to his belly b as a "bee bo", so now my little ones do the same. I find it very cute when my little Si says "bye-bye bee bo" to his belly button when we put his shirt on or zip up his jammies.

I am thankful for the love for books and reading that my boys have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0