Thursday, February 10, 2011

So Much Fun, continued


Did you guess what it was??

Well, if you guessed pudding art, you were correct!


This is something that I have wanted to do for a long time but have always shied away from. I wanted to avoid the mess and the clean-up afterward. Uggghhh. My poor boys never get to have fun because I really don't want to be stuck cleaning up the mess. They color only when I really need them to and I can count the times they have played with play-dough on one hand. Sometimes I feel like I am robbing them of the fun to be had. So, I decided to have a little fun with pudding. (Safer than finger painting when your kids still put everything in their mouths.) Yesterday seemed like a great day to do pudding art. Primarily because only Silas and Roland were home. So, that is what we did.

Please enjoy the pictures of Silas and his pudding art fun!



























 

1 comment:

Swidget 1.0