Sunday, February 13, 2011

Obsession

I may or may not have an obsession with chocolate, especially when it is combined with peanut butter. All I wanted for my birthday was chocolate cake with peanut butter butter cream. So, I made it myself and it was so yummy. I even made it "healthy" by using applesauce instead of oil. Ok, I am pretty sure that once you get all the frosting on the cake it never can be considered "healthy". Unless your definition of healthy is- ridiculously good, full of flavor and otherwise horrible for your waistline.














 Like I said, it might be an obsession. I wish I would have taken pictures of Silas after he ate his first one. It was priceless. About as good as his cake on his first birthday. There was chocolate and peanut butter frosting everywhere and he has been begging for more cupcakes for days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0