Monday, August 22, 2011

Men At Work

For a long time, as long as we have lived here, we have only had half of a fenced in yard. In the beginning this was not an issue. Then slowly it seemed as though life would be easier with a fully fenced in yard.


We have had a few issues with a pitbull jumping the fence a few doors down and showing up in the yard. He might be a perfectly nice dog but I am not willing to risk it with my kids. Their safety and security is way more important than any dog.

Also, we now have three little boys that love to run around and need to be outside. They have so much energy to burn off, its exhausting. They could spend all day outside if I let them. It still astounds me how quickly they get dirty out there, it seems as if they are covered in dirt the moment their feet hit the ground. Needless to say, they get a lot of baths.

Now, back to the fence issue. My parents very generously gave us a fence for Christmas this year. Ok, well the materials, Casey still had to build it.

So, we have had men at work in our yard for about two weeks. They built us the most beautiful fence I could have ever imagined. I am thankful beyond words. I can let the boys play outside while I make dinner, do the dishes, feed Rollie, do laundry, and just about anything else(except sleep).

Here a just a few pictures of the men that did all this hard work.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0