Thursday, August 25, 2011

More Muffins Please

I came a cross a recipe a while ago for smore muffins, and was shocked that I hadn't thought of this before. While the concept is great, I think this recipe needs a little tweaking. I have not quite figured out how I would do it differently. Although I will say that I was not on top of my baking game the day I made these and did things a little backwards. I should know better. I have been trained to make muffins. It was not my "first day on the job". They were slightly dry and chewy, probably over mixing on my part.


I'll have to try them again and see how they turn out if I do it the right way. Either way, they looked great and the kids thoroughly enjoyed them.









Let me just say that the warm chocolate chips, gooey marshmallows and crunchy graham crackers make an excellent muffin. It is inspiring me to try again and try new combinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0