Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Conversation

The following conversation happened last night in bed.

Corbin: you know what is really good mom?

Me: what's that honey?

Corbin: marshmallows that are warm and gooey from the fire with graham crackers and chocolate.

Me: those are good.

Corbin: I love you Mama.

Me: I love you too, baby.

Corbin: I love daddy too........and the park.


A few minutes later

Corbin: I have an idea mom.

Me: hmmm?

Corbin: How about if I keep my pull-up dry all night I can have a doughnut in the morning?

Me: I thought you got a dollar if you stay in bed all night long.

Corbin: How about if I keep my pull-up dry and stay in bed all night I get 2 doughnuts and 2 dollars??


After another minute or so


Corbin: :::mumbling::::

Me: What honey? I can't hear you?

Corbin: Nothing Mom. I'm just talking to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0