Sunday, January 6, 2013

Thankful for....day 5

I should really write these at night but I'm kind of lazy by the time the kids are actually asleep. What I mean is, after running around all day after the kids and not really resting, who wants to do more work. Yes, my laundry pile has been neglected all week. Yes, I went to bed with dishes in the sink. And yes, I decided to watch a Hallmark movie instead of doing all the things that should have been done. Thankfully, its another day and all those things are still there. Maybe I'll be a little more intentional with my time today.

Today, I am thankful for Si's expressive nature. He tells me the best stories. He thinks out his words while he is saying them. He is so serious sometimes. Here is just a small sampling of what was said today.

"If you don't give it to me right now, then...then... you don't give it to me!" (He wanted an orange but I was washing my hands)

"But I not tired!!!"

"When I am bigger, I am never going to bed. I'm going to stay up all night long or atleast until you guys go to bed."

"I still not tired!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0