Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Thankful for....day 7

What was I thankful for yesterday???

Naptime! Somedays it is the most wonderful time of day. They don't all nap. In fact, only Roland naps. But the other boys get quiet time. Now, if your are a mom of boys and can actually get your kids to have quiet time, please tell me how you do it!

Our boys version of quiet time is usually watching a movie or a show or playing the wii. I know, I know, they should be out doing stuff. Umm, I would have completely agreed with you.......before I had them. It is my small reprieve during the day if I can actually get them to sit still and watch something. They only usually last for a few minutes at most.

Yesterday Rollie napped, the boys watched a movie, and I was able to nap for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0