Sunday, January 13, 2013

Thankful for....days 9-13

I gave myself a few days off from blogging. Not entirely intentionally. Life sometimes happens and the days get away from you. I'm still working on being intentional with my time, I think I will always have to work on it. As much as I like to accomplish things and get them off my list, sometime I would much rather relax or put it off until later.

Things I'm thankful for....

Day 9 - Stay and Play at preschool. It is so wonderful to get a little extra time to get things done with only one child at home.

Day 10 - The gym. I took a small(3 week) break from the gym. Ok, 3 weeks isn't a small break, not when you are used to going every day. But it felt great to get back. And I absolutely that we get free childcare there!

Day 11 - Its Friday. And I wasn't home at night, which means I got a break from our bedtime routine. So, I am thankful for my husband and his taking over for a night.

Day 12 - Friends. The kids and I went to a friends house with another set of friends. It is always great to get together with these great girlfriends and so much more wonderful when our kids play nicely together.

Day 13 - Bethlehem Baptist. Our kids are being taught the Bible. Jason Meyer is a wonderful preaching pastor that Casey and I throughly enjoy listening.

I'm sure there are thousands of other things that I am thankful for over the last few days. As the song says, 10,000 reasons for my heart to sing.

I will never fully know all of the good things in my life but I am looking for them each day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0