Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Thankful for.....day 8

Today was a crazy day. I had to go to the Mall of America to pick up a few items. We ventured out and ran a few errands on the way there. They were surprisingly patient on the way there but they were very excited.

We did a little shopping and bought the kids a few toys. We met up with friends for a couple of minutes. We went on rides. And we bought cookies to enjoy on the way home. It was a little crazy with all three of them on my own. They generally stay close but sometimes forget to pay attention and start to wander. Rollie is the worst, he doesn't want to be held while we are out. He always wants to run around like his brothers. Which usually is great until you need him to stay next to you.

I am so thankful for the opportunity to have fun with my kids. To enjoy their being little even when it is stressful for me. I love when I am able to indulge them, with in reason since I don't do it often. I love to hear their joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0